FAQ’s –tab
Are you and all of your engineers registered?All of the engineers we employ are registered with the UK’s Leading bodies which includeGas Safe, NICEIC & Stroma. Our Gas Safe Registration number is 232003.

I am buying a property and have been advised to have the gas and electrics checked.What service should I purchase?

If you are buying a property and it has been recommended to get you electrics andgas checked you will need to purchase a Gas Safety Certificate and Periodic ElectricalInspection Report. This will detail weather the gas is safe to use and will give you a clearpicture of the condition of the electrics in the property.

Is it safe to order Online?

All of our online ordering is completely safe and we share no data with any 3rd party. We arealso an Internet Shopping Is Safe Accredited retailer (Isis) which shows are commitment tomaking sure our customers and there information is handled in the correct manner.

My Boiler Has broken down, are your engineers qualified to fix it?All engineers that are employed by us are fully qualified Gas Heating Engineers registeredwith Gas Safe (Registration number:232003 They can carry out repairs on all types ofdomestic boilers in the London Area.